Easy Tomato Soup
- Take some fresh, washed tomatoes from the garden.
- Cut them up in large chunks and place in a blender with about 1/2 Cup water.
- Puree until smooth.
- Pour into large enough pot and add a hunk of butter ( about 2 T )
- Add in some herbs, I like dried thyme, a little oregano, S &P and I like to use Adobo seasoning, just shake some in.
- Simmer very low for the flavors to incorporate together for about 15 min.
- Make sure to add water or chicken broth to your desired thickness and add in a little milk, about 1/2 Cup.
- Simmer a little bit and serve. I like grated cheddar on top.
- Curl up with your kitties and take a nap.